The gîte de la Hannetière, the Domaine’s new 4-star cottage, is located just a few kilometres from the château (3km). In a green and peaceful environment in the heart of the forest of the Domaine national de Chambord, this cottage offers a rare proximity to nature. For the lucky ones, you may even have the opportunity to see a deer which is used to walk in the immediate vicinity of the cottage, a privileged moment for sure.
Freshly renovated in a cosy atmosphere combining hunting and modernity, this cottage can accommodate up to 10 people.
It is composed of :
- a beautiful living room – dining room ;
- a fully equipped open-plan kitchen (dishwasher, fridge-freezer, 6-burner hob, oven, toaster, wine cellar, kettle, coffee machine, etc.) ;
- 5 bedrooms with private bathrooms (3 bedrooms with queen size beds / 2 bedrooms with king size beds – possibility of two single beds) of which on is located on the upper floor ;
- separate toilets ;
- a washing machine / dryer ;
- an ironing board and iron ;
- a parking area ;
- bicycles available (additional bicycles available on request – to be collected directly from the pier) ;
- garden furniture, barbecue, board games ;
- underfloor heating on the ground floor and electric heating on the uper bedroom
Each room is also equipped with :
- sleeping area: bed & bedside tables, storage cupboard & wardrobe, clothes hangers, console, Smart TV;
- bathroom: walk-in shower, sink, storage cupboard or shelf, toilet, hairdryer, mirror.
Among the 5 bedrooms, one is accessible for people with reduced mobility.
Located on the ground floor, specific arrangements including wider circulation spaces, half-height sockets, grab bars in the shower or in the toilets have been planned.
We are also open to any feedback and suggestions that could further improve the accessibility of our cottage.
Our rates include the following services:
– a personalised welcome by a concierge service (presentation of the cottage, inventory of fixtures on arrival and departure, handing over and returning the keys, presentation of the activities of Chambord and the tourist attractions of the area…);
– provision of household linen, table linen and towels;
– free WIFI access;
– free entrance to the castle and gardens for each adult present (within the limit of the gîte’s maximum capacity)