Health measures – All measures are taken to ensure the protection of staff and visitors. The number of spectators in the stands is reduced at each performance, to respect the physical distance between each visitor. We advise you to book your seats in advance.
In order to facilitate the access of spectators, we invite you to arrive 30 minutes before the time indicated on your ticket. Access is only possible until 15 minutes after the start of the show.
Special offer at 30 euros instead of 36.50 euros
Come and spend a day at Chambord and take full advantage of the various activities offered by the estate.
Offer includes entrance to the château and French gardens + rental of a histopad + ticket for the horse and carriage show + discount on a leisure activity.
The “Chambord Day Passport” ticket includes
An entrance fee to the château and French gardens (ticket valid until 31/12/2021)
Admission to the horse and bird of prey show and its activities (ticket dated on the day and time chosen by the customer)
Hire of a HistoPad from 5 years old (ticket valid until 31/12/2021)
A ” Leisure activities discount ” voucher (ticket valid until 01/11/2021) allowing you to benefit from a reduced rate on the rental of one of the following leisure activities *:
– 45-minute electric cart at a rate of €25 (instead of €28)
– Adult bike package 1 hour for 5€ (instead of 7€)
– 30 minute boat package (1 to 2 people) for 13€ (instead of 16€)
– 30 min boat package (3 to 5 people) for 19€ (instead of 22€)
*Subject to availability
The validity periods of the castle, HistoPad and pier tickets allow visitors who would not have time to do all the activities in the same day to come back later in the year.
- Adult Chambord Day Pass (26 years and over and 18-25 years from outside the European Union): 30 euros
- Chambord Youth Day Pass (18 to 25 years old from the European Union): 20 euros
- Chambord Day Pass Child (5 to 17 years old): 16 euros (Accompanied by an adult who has purchased at least one adult “Chambord Day Pass” ticket)
- Chambord Day Pass under 5 years old: free (Children sitting on their parent’s lap for the raptor show. No HistoPad)
- Preferential rate from 20 “Chambord Passport adult” tickets: please contact us on 02 54 50 50 40
Dogs are not allowed inside the castle or in the stables (except for people with disabilities)
General conditions of the Chambord passport (extract)
A ticket is sold and dated for the date and time of the horse and raptor show chosen by the customer.
Tickets for the château and gardens and the HistoPad are valid until 31/12/2021.
The “Leisure Activities Discount” voucher is not dated and is valid until 01/11/2021 (date of the end of operation of the pier). In order to benefit from the reduced rate on leisure activities, the voucher must be presented to the cashier who will collect it. This voucher is for one-time use only and is valid for one leisure activity rental (electric cart 45min, adult bike 1h or boat 30 min package).
Subject to availability of services within the framework of the Chambord Pass and leisure activities.
Subject to availability.
To avoid waiting at the pier, use your “leisure activities discount” ticket in the morning.
Opening hours of the pier: 9.45am-7pm (last hire: 6pm). Access map.
On line sale
+33 (0)2 54 50 50 40