The National Estate of Chambord processes your personal data so as to optimally address your needs and meet your expectations.
In the framework of the above-mentioned processing, your collected data can include:
– Your first name, family name, address date of birth, e-mail, telephone numbers (landline and mobile);
– Your profession;
– Your location data;
– Your billing address;
– Your financial information (ex: credit card number);
– Date of your purchases;
– Date and amount of your donations;
– IP address/Mac address;
– Session-based “cookies”;
– Connection and navigation data;
– The history of your service purchases;
– Other information you wish to communicate to us.