Security measures “VIGIPIRATE
Due to the vigipirate plan, we thank our visitors in advance for their understanding of the slowdown caused by the security controls at the entrances.
Conditions of visit (INSTRUCTIONS VALID UNTIL JUNE 29)
- The castle is open 7 days a week at the usual times (9am – 6pm). The two ticket offices in the reception hall and the castle are open.
- In accordance with the health protocol of reopening transmitted by the Ministry of Culture, the gauge in the monument is 1 visitor for 4m2 at a time T
- Online ticket purchases are recommended.
- A one-way tour is signposted along the double staircase (one flight up, the other down), on the different levels of the castle and on the terraces. The audiovisual room will be closed.
- The rental of the HistoPad is preferred The Histopad tablets are currently without lanyards. They are disinfected after each use. A single-use paper tour guide is available on site or here for download.
- Histopads are now only given out once, no same day returns possible.
- Guided tours of castle are limited to 20 people.
- Outside guides with a professional card are accepted and under the condition that they wear a mask.
- Wheelchairs or strollers can be lent (ask at the reception). They are systematically disinfected after use.
- Due to the Vigipirate plan, we thank our visitors in advance for their understanding of the slowdown caused by the security controls at the entrances.
- The presence of several agents inside the monument to regulate the flow of visitors in the tour circuit.
- Possibility of temporarily opening or closing areas of the castle in order to facilitate the flow of visitors.
- Horse and bird of prey show: capacity reduced to 350 people
In accordance with the COVID 19 prevention plan, all measures are taken to ensure the comfort and safety of visitors and staff. These include
Queues managed by floor markings
- Respect for a minimum safety distance of one meter between people
- Mandatory wearing of masks (from 11 years old) in the castle (in application of the decree n°2020-548 of May 11, 2020).
- Hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers available to visitors at the entrance and throughout the tour
- Disinfection of HistoPads, wheelchairs and strollers after each user.
- Regular disinfection of the reception areas, ticket office and catering point
- Bulky luggage, scooters, tripods, backpacks with metal frames… as well as all sharp objects are not accepted in the castle
Payment by credit card is preferred
For our staff, wear a mask and/or visor and make sure our agents respect the sanitary rules
The basic measures recalled by the Ministry of Solidarity and Health are :
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or with a hydroalcoholic solution
- cough or sneeze into your elbow
- greet without shaking hands, avoid hugging
- respect a courtesy distance with staff and visitors
- use single-use tissues
- wear a mask